Monday, June 23, 2008

Competitivenesss Continued

As is typical my Beautiful Bride to be comes in and teaches me what life looks like practically rather than philosophically. I am almost convinced on a philosophical level that the source of competitiveness is in direct conflict with the heart/mind of God. However...this does not negate the fact that there is nothing wrong with playing the cards/dominoes/whatever your dealt to the best of your ability while seeking a time of sweet fellowship with the people you are with. What this looks like for me practically speaking...I have no idea. All I know is that I want to love, care, and pursue people more than winning a game and that if you can do both at the same time (play the game well while being intentional with people) well then, you will probably beat me. :)

No response to “Competitivenesss Continued”